The Jewish Community Center of Louisville serves as both a community center and fitness facility.
Founded in 1890, the Jewish Community Center of Louisville (JCC) is a human service agency committed to enhancing the quality of family life and promoting the physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness of the individual. It provides health-related activities, cultural and educational programs that serve the community at large, including populations at risk. Membership and services are offered to the entire community. The JCC offers the following services: Sports & Wellness; Senior Adult & Nutrition; Early Childhood, Youth & Camping; and Jewish Cultural & Performing Arts.
Visit our website at www.jewishlouisville.org
Job Skills / Requirements
The Jewish Community Center of Louisville is looking to fill a part time management in J-Play, drop-off babysitting service for members.
Under the supervision of the Fitness Director, Schedule and manage JPLAY employees. Provide members and guests with excellent and efficient customer service at all times. Engage parents and children during their visit and provide a safe, fun place for our members’ children while their parents use our facilities and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary functions include greeting and engaging members and their children.
- Weekly scheduling of employees and inventory
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for children to play.
Address member concerns in a professional manner.
Follow proper child check in procedures to maintain a secure area.
Be knowledgeable about programs and procedures throughout the Center.
Adds to the cooperation and teamwork throughout Membership department, placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Experience working with children from ages 6 weeks to 6 years old.
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Part-time, 20-25 hours per week, evenings and weekends.
Additional Information / Benefits
Use of the Fitness Center.
Benefits: 401K/403b Plan
This is a Part-Time position