Founded in 1890, the Jewish Community Center of Louisville (JCC) is a human service agency committed to enhancing the quality of family life and promoting the physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness of the individual. It provides health-related activities, cultural and educational programs that serve the community at large, including populations at risk. Membership and services are offered to the entire community. The JCC offers the following services: Sports & Wellness; Senior Adult & Nutrition; Early Childhood, Youth & Camping; and Jewish Cultural & Performing Arts.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Jewish Community of Louisville (JCL), a non-profit organization, is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer to help meet the marketing and communications needs of the Jewish Community Center (JCC) and Jewish Federation of Louisville.
The Digital Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer is a hybrid position – responsible for production of digital content (video and photography), the management of the JCL’s various social media platforms and website, as well as graphic design work.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the JCL’s Marketing and Communications team to share the exciting, diverse and mission-driven work of the JCL in an engaging manner on and in a variety of digital and print platforms. Experience in writing engaging content for all mediums including but not limited to social and print as well as experience with paid digital promotions is ideal. This position has the requisite of graphic design skills to capture the look and feel of the organization’s brand, showcasing the various programs and activities in compelling visual mediums.
The position requires a creative thinker who embraces new technologies, can manage multiple deadlines at the same time and collaborate effectively across all departments to gather input, generate support and share strategies and outcomes.
- Serves as key JCL social media content creator and manager
- Shooting and editing in-house photos and videos (smartphone or DSLR) for events/promotions/campaigns
- Executing, managing and reporting on digital/FB/google ad campaigns
- Oversees and manages website content updates
- Works in partnership with Marketing Manager on graphic design projects, including concept development and layout for print and digital mediums
- Collaborates on monthly design and layout of Community newspaper
- Works closely with IT department to create graphics for and assist in managing zoom, vimeo and other livestreaming or broadcast programs
- Other duties as required by business needs
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Videography and photography shooting and editing skills
- Graphic design experience
- Digital campaign management experience
- Social media content development experience
- Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro/Premier Rush
- Zoom, Vimeo or similar video livestreaming/meeting/video sharing platforms
- Google Ad platform
- Hootsuite or similar social content posting platform
- Wordpress or similar website content management platform
Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent knowledge or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
Education Requirements (Any)
BA/BS degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
Additional Information / Benefits
Healthcare benefits + 403(b) contributions + family membership to JCC and reduced rates for JCC programs and services (i.e., Early Learning Center preschool, Camp J, personal training)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position