Job Skills / Requirements
Come join our team in our brand-new Roth Family Education Center in the new Trager Family Jewish Community Center!
Our brand-new state of the art facility includes an interactive playground for all ages, a beautiful outdoor classroom in our Courtyard and classrooms that are designed FOR children's development.
Not only do we offer fantastic benefits, we are also offer Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay, full membership to our facility, and our new hire bonus of $750 in your first year of employment!
Enjoy low ratios, excellent benefits, that starts day one, and a 4-STAR Rated Play Based program.
Some responsibilities of an Infant Teacher will include:
- Interacting with the children and encouraging their involvement in activities.
- Preparing a warm and safe environment that is clean and appealing.
- Able to document the children in your care day and follow the child's individual schedule.
- Being able to get up and down to interact and meet the children's needs.
- Having the ability to relate joyfully and sensitively to children!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Jessica Bush
This is a Full and Part-Time position School Hours.
Number of Openings for this position: 1