Job Skills / Requirements
Come join our team at the Roth Family Education Center located in the Trager Family Jewish Community Center!
Our state of the art facility includes an interactive playground for all ages, a beautiful outdoor classroom in our Courtyard and classrooms that are designed FOR children's development.
Not only do we offer fantastic benefits, we are also offer full membership to our facility and a new hire bonus of $750 in your first year of employment!
Enjoy low ratios, excellent benefits, that starts day one, and a 4-STAR Rated Play Based program. Hours needed,12-6pm, 1-6:00pm, 3-6:00pm, Monday through Friday!
Some responsibilities of a Preschool Teacher will include:
- Interacting with the children and encouraging their involvement in activities.
- Preparing a warm and safe environment that is clean and appealing.
- Able to document the children in your care day and follow the child's individual schedule.
- Being able to get up and down to interact and meet the children's needs.
- Having the ability to relate joyfully and sensitively to children!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma
Some college preferred
Background in Education or College Degree
Minimum 2 years of work-related experience.
This job reports to the Jessica Bush
This is a Full-Time position School Hours.
Number of Openings for this position: 2