Primary Position Responsibilities:
1. Assuming duties delegated by the Director of Nursing.
2. Administer procedures such as, EKGs, ear irrigation, wound care, staple removal, and other primary care medical procedures as ordered by the medical provider.
3. Administering PO and IM medications as ordered by physician.
4. Evaluating patients and administering nursing care as indicated with respect for the patient’s personal needs and preferences.
5. Documenting pertinent information on patient’s medical record in accordance with Center and Kentucky Board of Nursing requirements.
6. Transcribing physician’s orders as needed.
7. Triaging patients according to Center guidelines.
8. Maintaining patient confidentiality.
9. Maintain the highest degree of standards in treating patients through treatment nurse activities
10. May be required to work rotating shifts and weekend.
11. May be reassigned to other nursing units for staff relief in accordance with nursing department needs.
Graduate from a nursing program having obtained license as a LPN
Current Nurse Practitioner certification.
Graduate of accreditated school of nursing
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Nursing
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1