Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for providing dental care according to the statutes of the Commonwealth and the policies of the Park Duvalle Community Health Center.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Provides dental care for eligible persons.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date dental records of all patients treated, using appropriate dental record techniques.
- Maintains professional continuing education as required by Board of Dentistry and State Dental Practice laws
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of patient rights and commitment to the maintenance of confidentiality of all dental information concerning patients.
- Participates in Quality Assurance program.
- Maintains a minimum of 2,300 encounters annually.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate of accredited School of Dentistry
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the CMO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1