Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing to monthly financial statements and related task including monthly revenue identification and recognition.
- Compiling monthly adjusting and general journal entries
- Managements of daily cash reconciliation to patient accounts
- Preparation of logging of all bank deposit activities: to include patient payments, third party payments, and other payments
- Bank account reconciliations
- General ledger account reconciliation & analysis
- Deadline-oriented, attention to detail, thoroughness, and quality focus
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs (excel, word, and outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP software helpful or other relevant accounting software
- Healthcare software experience beneficial
Additional Requirements: None
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Accounting Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1