Job Skills / Requirements
The Switchboard Operator/HR Assistant will work independently answering incoming phone calls and direct them to the right person or department. In addition, the switchboard operator will also serve as an HR assistant to the Director of Human Resources.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the person or department needed
- Perform various clerical tasks, such as filing and copying
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires
- Maintaining organized and up-to-date HR files
- Clerical support for the Director of Human Resources
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and other company specific business and communication tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least two years related experience, preferred
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the HR Director
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1