Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for coordination and performance of nursing care, triage, nursing assessment and patient education.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Assuming duties delegated by the Charge Nurse.
- Administering PO and IM medications as ordered by physician.
- Evaluating patients and administering nursing care as indicated with respect for the patient’s personal needs and preferences.
- Documenting pertinent information on patient’s medical record in accordance with Center and Kentucky Board of Nursing requirements.
- Transcribing physician’s orders as needed.
- Triaging patients according to Center guidelines.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- May be required to work rotating shifts and weekend.
- May be reassigned to other nursing units for staff relief in accordance with nursing department needs.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate from a nursing program having obtained license as a LPN
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Pension/Retirement
This job reports to the Nurse Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 5