Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The HR Director will oversee all HR duties across the organization. The HR Director will be responsible for improving HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, manage job satisfaction, full cycle recruitment, and promote the organization’s values, process payroll and track employee time.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Process employee payroll
- Maintain timekeeping system
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Oversee an HR Assistant
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with HR systems and software
Additional Requirements: None
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the COO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1