Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The Accountant's responsibilities include preparing and processing all invoices and expense reimbursements for payments daily. Review vendors monthly statements and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Verify the accuracy of vendpr onvoices and code to correct general ledger using Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
- Process all vendor invoices and employee reimbursements and provide check payment register to CFO.
- Mail invoice with remittance copy or other invoice support along with the check.
- Set-up new vendors and employees in the Accounts Payable system.
- Maintain aaccurate filing system.
- Research vendors and internal personnel requests regarding invoices.
- General ledger account analysis.
- Process year-end 1099 forms.
- Deadline-oriented, attention to detail, thoroughness, and quality focus.
- Ability to utilize microsoft office programs. (excel, word, outlook).
- Bachelor's Degreee in Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Strong Financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP helpful or other relevant accounting software.
- Accounts Payable experience
- General Accounting experience
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Accounting Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1