Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for leading the day to day clinical functions under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Participating in the planning of policies and programs.
- Providing resolutions to patient complaints are the point of contact.Communicating issues/concerns to Director of Nursing.
- Determining nursing staff needs via consultation with Director of Nursing.
- Training new clinical staff.
- Ensure department has the necessary supplies to provide effective patient care.
- Planning and assisting in general orientation of new staff to the Nursing Department.
- Planning and directing on-going education efforts for the Nursing Department within the assigned clinical area.
- Hands on patient care.
- Maintain time and attendance of nursing staff
- Education: Current Nursing License to Practice in Kentucky
- Experience with Women's Health
Certification Requirements (Any)
Graduate of accreditated school of nursing
Additional Information / Benefits
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Rotating Tuesdays until 8pm
Rotating Saturday 9-4
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Nursing
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1