Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsible for registering patients into the PDCHC System.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Greeting patients.
- Verifying patients’ status, e.g., prior or new patient.
- Entering patient registration information into the system.
- Verifying patient information, e.g., insurance.
- Scanning patient information into the system, e.g., Medicare, check stub, etc.
- Referring non-insured patients to cashier for repayment options.
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years customer service experience
- Previous healthcare experience (preferred)
Education Requirements (Any)
High school graduate or Equivalent (GED)
Additional Information / Benefits
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with Late Tuesdays to 8pm and Saturdays 9-4
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1