Job Skills / Requirements
The Switchboard Operator/ Personnel Assistant will work independently answering incoming phone calls and direct them to the right person or department. In addition, the Switchboard Operator will also serve as a Personnel Assistant to the Human Resources Department.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the person or department needed
- Perform various clerical tasks, such as filing and copying
- Clerical support for the Human Resources Department
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and other company specific business and communication tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Education Requirements (Any)
High school graduate or Equivalent (GED)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the HR Director
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1