Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
PDCHC offers, primary care for adults and children, women's health and behavioral health services, dental, WIC and Nutrition, insurance enrollment, lab, pharmacy and radiology services, transportation, exercise classes, and other enabling services.
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsible for assisting the Chief Executive Officer in planning, coordinating, and implementing Park DuValle Community Health Center activities and programs relating to internal and external matters. Acts as the Compliance Officer and Coordinates Risk Management Program. Ensures that the company and its Board of Directors, management and employees abide by its own internal policies as well as the regulations of regulatory agencies. Works with Chief Medical Officer to oversee clinical quality program. Work with department leaders to assist them in meeting the goals and expectations as outlined in the organizations strategic plan.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Proposing and screening changes in department procedures and soliciting top-level decisions in situations requiring policy changes and conducting interdisciplinary problem solving and planning sessions.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of the Human Resources Director and other personnel/planning staff.
- Conducting strategic planning in coordination with the Board of Directors Strategic Planning Committee and in accordance with the policies, goals, and objectives of the center.
- Preparing the Center for accreditation, certification/licensure surveys and Federal effectiveness reviews and operation site visits.
- Coordinating interdepartmental planning and functioning.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of Center programs and procedures making recommendations for improvement.
- Serving as the liaison between the Center and external agencies, task forces and committees.
- Lead the organization’s risk management program; conduct quarterly meetings, establish committee, oversee training opportunities, manage claims activities related to risk/compliance issues, work with employees daily to identify and decrease risk to the organization.
- Maintaining working relationships between the Center and various community provider groups.
- Conducting and arranging in-service training for middle management and other staff.
- Coordinating Fundraising and Event Planning.
- Coordinate the submission of required Federal, state, and local reports in collaboration with the CEO.
- Education: Four year college degree; Master's Degree Preferred. 5-10 years experience in planning, Administering/Organizing Health programs.
- Professional: Continuing Education, Federal Project Updates.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Chief Executive Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1