Park DuValle Community Health Center, recognized as a Level Three Patient Centered Medical Home, provides affordable quality healthcare to community residents.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for a variety of assignments involving several departments.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Completing Board of Directors monthly meeting minutes.
- Completing Administrative Staff weekly meeting notes.
- Completing board committee meeting schedules.
- Initiating new employee background checks with contractor.
- Completing special typing assignments from various departments.
- Filling-in daily for the telephone operator.
- Notifying board members of meeting time schedules.
- Informational: Knowledge of the PDCHC organization, departments, programs and staff; of the PDCHC Board of Directors’ meeting schedule and procedures; of PDCHC computer system and select programs; of how to make travel arrangements; of new employee orientation materials; of PDCHC telephone system; of Administrative Staff meeting schedule and procedures.
- Interpersonal: Capable of communicating clearly; of asking questions; of listening and responding to telephone inquiries; of making referrals to PDCHC departments and staff members; of handling stress; of offering assistance; of a sense of humor.
- Intellectual: Able to ask questions in order to offer assistance or make appropriate referrals; to keep priorities in order; to train others in select computer skills, e.g., WORD; to complete assignments on time; to work with partial information and contribute to a process of task completion; to adapt to new situations and complete assignments.
Principal Contacts: Supervisor, Visitors, Board Members, Department Personnel, Public
Meetings: Monthly Board Meetings, Weekly Administrative Team Meetings
Reports: Board Meeting Minutes, Administrative Team Meeting Notes, West Jefferson County Community Task Force Meeting Minutes
- Education: High School Graduate
One (1) Year Business School
- Professional: Self-Study
- Physical/Environmental: None
Additional Requirements: None
Education Requirements (Any)
High school graduate or Equivalent (GED)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Chief Executive Officer & Chief Operating Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1