Park DuValle Community Health Center, recognized as a Level Three Patient Centered Medical Home, provides affordable quality healthcare to community residents.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to design, create, and deliver digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web developement is a must. Familiarity with wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgement in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Primary Positions Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points an drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Other relative duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with indentifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Demostrated experience working in digital marketing
- 3+ years demostrated experience working in helathcare marketing
- Solid knowledge of website and amarketing analytics tools
- Demostrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketingdatabase, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Marketing Coordinator
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1