Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
Reporting to the COO, the Compliance Director will be responsible for managing all aspects of risk and compliance to the organization, its employees, clients, reputation, assets, and interests of stakeholders. Specific risk areas include, corporate governance, information security, regulatory compliance, insurance, and operational risk.
- Design, implement and lead a risk management strategy for the organization
- Support the executive board on embedding a risk aware culture
- Establish and quantify the organization’s ‘risk appetite’ and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly.
- Increase awareness of risks affecting the organization
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate solutions
- Continual drive for enhanced efficiency and client services (internal and external) in all Risk and Compliance processes.
- Develop, lead, and motivate the Risk and Compliance team to maximize effectiveness.
- Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative, and best practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they impact the group.
- Provide regular reports to boards and other relevant bodies detailing any current issues or information as required.
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate in house risk management and compliance team
- Manage insurance purchase, operation, reporting and notifications
- Conduct internal audits, including liaison with external auditors
- Provide support, education, and training, to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Manage the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach
- Support and lead on group projects as assigned
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand the business requirement for projects, develop, effective working relationships during project implementation and ensure business as usual ownership is understood by management.
- Knowledge and experience with this role having dealt with regulatory environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate broad technical knowledge and expertise covering conduct of business matters, corporate governance matters and regulatory risk and regulatory change matters
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Proven track record of delivering enhancements to process efficiency
- Ability to produce and present effective presentations and training sessions.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant role and industry
- Must have understanding of HEIDIS, UDS Reports, and HRSA Compliance.
- Must have master’s degree in Public Health or relevant field.
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Chief Operating Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1