Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The Purchasing Clerk will perform administrative and clerical duties for the purchasing department.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the department.
- Types reports, purchase orders, memoranda, and other documents.
- Research vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services.
- Establishes and maintains recordkeeping system for purchasing department.
- Assist with mail delivery to departments and storing inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to learn purchasing procedures and policies.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of clerical experience preferred.
- Previous experience in procurement preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Purchasing Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1