Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
PDCHC offers, primary care for adults and children, women's health and behavioral health services, dental, WIC and Nutrition, insurance enrollment, lab, pharmacy and radiology services, transportation, exercise classes, and other enabling services.
Join our family today!
Job Skills / Requirements
- Respond to incoming phones calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner
- Appropriately schedule patient appointments based on physician guidelines
- Clearly and concisely document every patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that practice can successfully respond to patient needs
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals
- Coordinate work efforts with other team players to achieve an efficient work flow and time adherence within the office
- Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients
- Perform other office duties as assigned by the manager
- Must have clinical experience
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Nursing
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1