Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
Under general supervision, duties and responsibilities include processing payroll, maintaining time keeping records, reviewing payroll and payroll reports for accuracy. Monitors payroll including time off balances and all payroll deductions. Assists in maintaining accurate set up and tax filings federally as well as in multiple states and jurisdictions.
- Processes payroll bi-weekly including wage and overtime payments, calculations and recording of payroll deductions, and requests for payroll changes.
- Verifies timekeeping records, maintains time and attendance records using paper timesheets and/or electronic time management system.
- Reviews payroll before finalizing to ensure accuracy.
- Works closely with HR to ensure employees and supervisors meet proper cut-off dates and adhere to their weekly reporting schedules.
- Assists in training employees and superivosrs on the use of the time keeping system.
- Generates and verifies payroll reports out of the payroll system.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Reconciles quarter-end and year-end reports.
- Verifies and reconciles W2s and 1095Cs prior to issuance.
- Set up all elected and mandatory payroll deductions including taxes, child support orders, insurances and garnishments.
Additional minimum requirements:
Education and experience equivalents:
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree and one year of experience OR candidates with five (5) or more years of payroll experience will be considered.
Education Requirements (Any)
Associate Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Human Resources and three years of experience
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Accounting Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1