Park DuValle Community Health Center is a non-profit medical center that has served the local community for over 50 years. With a dedicated staff, a wide range of services, and hours that fit anyone’s schedule, there is no better time to see what Park DuValle can do for you.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Oversee operations at all Park DuValle pharmacy sites to optimize patient experience and maximize operational efficiencies, leveraging system and regional resources.
- Develops and maintains policies, procedures, and processes that promote safe, efficient, and cost-effective medication use and that comply with federal and state regulatory agencies. Evaluate the process of dispensing constantly to decrease med error risks.
- Monitor the 340B contract pharmacy and specialty pharmacy strategies, as well as medication prices and formularies to provide optimal therapeutic options for providers at the lowest cost possible for patients.
- Creates education/training programs that ensure all pharmacists are competent to perform their professional duties and responsibilities. Assist with the verification of licenses/certifications to make sure they are current and valid.
- Participates in recruitment processes related to the hiring of pharmaceutical team members.
- Develops and monitors duties and responsibilities for all pharmacy personnel; evaluates and provides counseling to employees regarding their performance in a professional and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains strict controls and accountability for all medications stored in all pharmacy sites and dispensed to patients.
- Directs all inventories to ensure that they are accurately and correctly conducted. Manages all aspects of monthly financial data; analysis of drug utilization, inventory, and purchasing.
- Act as drug information service for providers, patients, Park DuValle staff. Direct responsibility for elevating and managing IT issues related to dispensing and prescribing.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate of accredited college of pharmacy.
Additional Information / Benefits
Education: Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy
Licensure/Certification: Licensed Pharmacist in the State of Kentucky
Experience: 10 years of pharmacy experience with 5 years or more years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated leadership in consumer experience initiatives that focused on improvements in service levels, including same-day medication delivery services
- Experience in selection and implementation of automation tools to improve operational efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to use influence to drive changes and initiatives; collaborative leadership style. Ability to think strategically, empower teams and drive initiatives
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Chief Medical Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1