Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will work with patients who have severe mental illness and chronic diseases in a Community Health Center Primary Care integration platform. Licensed Clinical Social Workers will provide behavioral health assessments, brief intervention treatment, and collaboration with providers within Behavioral Health and Primary Care Integration.
Competence in the field also requires that Licensed Clinical Social Workers maintain certifications and continued education related to treatment modalities, assessments, and treatment outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify self as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, verbally and by wearing name badge always while on duty.
- Addresses referrals from providers including referrals via warm hand-offs across the organization.
- Complete and maintain initial assessments resulting in realistic treatment plans of care.
- Provide brief intervention treatment using effective modalities across diagnostic criteria.
- Maintains weekly scheduled appointments in the electronic records system.
- Complete effective documentation within three days of daily encounters.
- Work in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members in a primary care integration Behavioral Health department.
- Respond and assess patients with high SBIRT and Depression screenings in the primary care setting and across the organization.
- Complete crisis brief intervention assessments with patients in the clinic setting as requested.
- Provide early interventions and referrals to higher level mental health services, including referral for more intensive psychological or psychiatric support services, if needed.
- Demonstrates cultural competency and commitment to patient care and health goals.
- Therapeutically engage with patients from diverse ages and cultural backgrounds in the community.
- Report suspected child and adult protective services concerns and document effectively.
- Attend and participate in Departmental, Integration and Providers meetings monthly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements (Any)
Master's degree in Social Work, counseling or psychology AND LCSW License with the Kentucky Board of Social Work .
Certification Requirements (Any)
Current drug and alcohol counselor certification
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Behavioral Health Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2