Park DuValle Community Health Centers is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 53 years. Park DuValle Community Health Centers strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
Job Skills / Requirements
Valid driver's license and excellent driving record is REQUIRED for this position!
- Must be insurable
- 5+ years driving experience
- Excellent driving records
- Knowledge of Local City Streets/ Roads/ Highways
- Must be able to work, follow & navigate GPS systems
- Willing to work overtime (as needed).
Responsible for tasks involving transportation of patients, staff, supplies, equipment and other resources as assigned.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Professionally complete transportation assignments to pick up or drop off patients in a timely manner and without deviation, unless authorized.
- Transporting staff, as needed, when authorized
- Transporting supplies, mail, equipment, medications and other resources as assigned
- Wash inside and outside of vans at least monthly or on as needed basis
- Clean and remove debris from interior of van daily
- Lock and secure vans whenever unoccupied
- Determine that van is in proper operating condition.
- Follows BOTH written and verbal instructions/directions.
- Read and adhere to a daily transportation schedule
- Adhere to PDCHC rules of Safety and Behavior
- Adhere to Kentucky road and safety rules
- Maintain courteous and professional attitude at all times
- Additional duties as assigned.
Must report ALL incidents involving van or patients immediately to appropriate supervisor or Division Director.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Transportation Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.