Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
PDCHC offers, primary care for adults and children, women's health and behavioral health services, dental, WIC and Nutrition, insurance enrollment, lab, pharmacy and radiology services, transportation, exercise classes, and other enabling services.
Join our team today!
Job Skills / Requirements
We are looking for a Radiology Technician to join our team and work directly with patients to perform radiologic imaging procedures. This position will play a vital role in helping our providers, and other healthcare professionals diagnose and treat patients in our facility.
Ultimately, you will use a variety of equipment to gather images to diagnose patient ailments and determine the best course for treatment.
A Radiology Technicians responsibilities include (But aren't limited to):
- Position patients and equipment to capture the correct area and produce clear images
- Prepare and educate patients about the imaging procedure
- Maintain patients’ records during and after procedures
- Monitor patients and ensure their safety during imaging procedures
- Calibrate the equipment to provide clear, usable images
- Log and organize image results
- Consult with Radiologists to determine if other images need to be taken
- Ensure the proper sterilization and storage of the equipment
- Maintain radiographic equipment, and report any equipment failures
- Other duties as assigned
Education Requirements (Any)
3+ Years Clinical Experience
Certification Requirements (Any)
Certified Medical Assistant
Additional Information / Benefits
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Radiology Technician or similar role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to operate and understand radiographic technology and equipment
- The physical stamina to stand for long periods and operate heavy machinery without assistance
- Must have completed an Accredited Radiology Technician Program
- Must be Licensed/Registered with the Kentucky Board of Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- 3+ years Radiology/Imaging Experience in a clinical setting
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1