Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for coordination and performance of nursing care, triage, nursing assessment and patient education.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Administering PO and IM medications as ordered by providers.
- Evaluating patients and administering nursing care as indicated with respect for the patient’s personal needs and preferences.
- Documenting pertinent information on patient’s electronic medical record in accordance with Center and Kentucky Board of Nursing requirements.
- Transcribing provider orders as needed.
- Triaging patients according to Center guidelines.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- May be required to work evenings and weekends.
- May be reassigned to other nursing units for staff relief in accordance with nursing department needs.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate from a nursing program having obtained license as a LPN
Certification Requirements (Any)
Licensed Practical Nurse
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO)
This job reports to the BH Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1