Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
** Will train at our Wilson Ave. (Louisville, KY) location for 1 - 3 months before relocating to Taylorsville, KY location **
Must have current Kentucky license. The pharmacy services prescriptions e-scripted/written in-house or from one of our 6 satellite branches. Staff Pharmacist must be able to prepare and dispense drugs, use the computer, offer and be able to counsel patients when needed, help supervise pharmacy technicians, and help in the daily operations.
- Create a positive and professional department image through strong service, personal appearance, conduct, friendliness and cooperativeness with customers, associates and outside vendors.
- Fulfill customers' prescription needs while concentrating on the accuracy of every prescription filled.
- Provide patient counseling and pharmaceutical care to customers to include provision of all clinical activities.
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws, inclduing HIPPA, Fraud, Waster, and Abuse.
- Monitor inventory levels, scheduling, proer operation of all equipment andprogress to budget goals.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate of accredited college of pharmacy.
Additional Information / Benefits
Ten paid holidays
NO Sunday hours
Close-knit family environment
Limited night and weekend hours.
340B Experence prefered
FQHC experience is a Plus!
** Must be licensed in the stated of Kentucky**
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Chief Pharmacist
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1