Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
The Facilities Manager is responsible for and supervises the maintenance, care, and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by Park DuValle Community Health Center.
- Oversees the daily workflow, scheduling, and assignments of the equipment and facilities department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Inspects and performs maintenance on assigned equipment and facilities.
- Ensures assigned facilities and equipment are ready for regular business and special events.
- Perform Analysis and forecasting
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Collaborates with other appropriate management staff to prepare and implement budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ensures all facilities are clean daily and well maintained.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in facilities management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Experience managing healthcare facilities, equipment, and events preferred
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facilities.
- Must be able to access all parts of the company equipment.
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Chief Operating Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1