Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, offers and provides quality care to patients of the Park DuValle Community Health Center. Prescribes medications, individualized treatments, and ongoing medication management. Orders lab and diagnostic tests when appropriate and interprets test results. Coordination of care with other providers and community care providers.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses patients and designs appropriate treatment plans.
- Counsels patients regarding health status, risks, recommended actions and community resources.
- Analyzes and interprets lab results and responds to abnormal results.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely and thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply with electronic medical record requirements, including components of the medical visit and any other clinical information.
- Follows PDCHC policies and procedures, including (but not limited to), cooperating with the timely submission of credentialing and licensing paperwork; maintaining BLS certification; maintaining CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board; attending all mandatory meetings; minimizing incident reports; using resources efficiently and practicing medicine in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintaining compliance with standards of care established by accrediting organizations, Federal authorities, State licensure and reimbursement agencies and the Center’s Quality Assurance Program and participation in related operational site visits
- Maintains satisfactory peer reviews and acceptable productivity as a physician assistant.
- Serving on various Center clinical committees to provide direction and leadership within the scope of the Center’s mission.
Education Requirements (Any)
Graduate of an accredited PA Program
Certification Requirements (Any)
Kentucky PA Licensure
Must obtain DEA License within 60 days of hire date
Additional Information / Benefits
PA Licensure Renewal Fee Reimbursement
Personal Loan Forgiveness Program
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO)
This job reports to the CMO, CEO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends, Tuesday evening clinic.
Number of Openings for this position: 1