Park DuValle Community Health Center is a 501c3 non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community for over 50 years. Park DuValle Community Health Center strives to adhere to the highest quality standards of patient care, regardless of patients’ insurance status or ability to pay. Employees of Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc. are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Installing new software and hardware components
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Assisting with network administration task
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network
- Maintain integrity of network (LAN/WAN, VPN, VLAN)
- Respond to troubleshooting tickets as assigned
- Continuous training to remain up to date on system and software technologies
- All other duties assigned
- Associates degree in computer science or related field
- Professional IT certifications
- Experience supporting PC hardware and software
- Working knowledge of Windows and Office 365
- Strong attention to detail
- Exhibits excellent customer service to assess needs and provide information and assistance
- Identifies problems; determines accuracy and uses sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal
- Personable, professional demeaner
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 15 or more pounds
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO)
This job reports to the IT Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1