Who we are. TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
Job Skills / Requirements
This position works closely with all the agile teams. Writing and executing automation/manual testing on all our products – reviewing the results and working to verify we are delivering a quality product/code.
- Responsible for executing/writing all automation/manual testing suites for all our products
- Must reconcile/resolve any discrepancies within agile team by writing tasks, tracking bugs or making code changes to the tests
- Helps with design and writing of new regression automation tests
- Estimates, prioritize, plan and coordinates all testing activities
- Leads by example, promotes a positive work environment, contributes to the wellbeing of all team members, eliminates drama, is visibly noticed or perceived by company as a potential leader in the QA organization
- Assist in establishing and implementing a structure based on department and TEAM requirements as follows:
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place that provide clear communication to impacted “End User” community as need be
- Ensure staff tasks are continuously evaluated and prioritized to assure that commitments and goals are obtained
- Assist in ensuring processes and procedures are in place to ensure that regulatory compliance is managed and adhered to
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place that will assure identified goals are met
- Assist in ensuring processes and procedures are in place that will ensure that services availability is maximized
- Assist in managing the creation and upkeep of documentation to ensure that all practices and processes can be followed by non-primary qualified personnel
- Develop and coach personnel towards the achievement of career goals while meeting customer needs and TEAM objectives
- Develop, coach and mentor personnel to insure support of customer needs and associated TEAM objectives are obtained
- Ensure that adequate training and cross-training occurs within budgeted limits for staff resources
- Ensure that clear communication occurs in a timely manner to direct manager when commitments are at risk or personnel issues exist
- Function as a positive role model for the department and communicate department visions and strategies where appropriate
- Conduct other assignments which assist in carrying out the mission of TEAM
Other skills and abilities:
- Must possess the ability to ensure that TEAM goals are identified, agreed and acted upon in harmony and a timely manner
- Must possess the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with identified customers and company to insure the implementation of accurate rules, processes and controls
- Must possess strong communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines as required
- Must possess ability to analyze/research options while clearly articulating pertinent information to agile team
- Must be able to adjust plans as necessary and provide alternative strategies to meet changing business needs and agile team’s commitments
- Must possess ability to work under minimal supervision
Additional Information / Benefits
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance. Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, Innovative Work Space Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
California Applicants (Privacy Notice): In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as part of our processing and evaluation of California job applicants, TEAM collects the information that such applicants voluntarily provide to us as well as information that we may gather from third-party sources, such as for verification, reference, and background check purposes. This information typically includes the following categories of information: identifiers, protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, professional or employment-related information, non-public education information, and inferences drawn from other personal information (such as from references). Some of this information may be covered by the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). TEAM uses this information for business purposes solely within the context of each applicant’s role as a job applicant to, and (if applicable) a future employee of, TEAM, including potentially retaining this information in order to consider and contact you about future or different employment opportunities. Please contact TEAM’s Human Resources Department should you have any questions about the categories of personal information TEAM collects about California job applicants or the purposes for which TEAM uses such information.
This job reports to the Manager of Software Development
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1