Who we are. TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
Job Skills / Requirements
TEAM Software is excited about our innovative product and technology roadmap that will drive our software development efforts in order to meet our clients current and future needs. We are seeking an energetic, versatile, and highly collaborative Data Analyst to be a part of this growing team. The Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting in developing our automated analytics and dashboards utilizing Power BI.
Scope and Accountability
- Works collaboratively as a member of the data team to assist in the identification and implementation of data validation techniques of data being loaded from our systems into Databricks and Azure Datalake.
- As a member of the Data Platform team: design and build automated dashboards (Power BI) for new and existing reports.
- Build data warehouse and reporting schemas using Databricks(spark), Azure Datalake, Azure SQL Server
- Provide forensic support when data is incorrect.
- Data validation utilized using SQL, Scala, Python etc.
- Investigate new data sources for potential insights and present to peers and management. This can include data-mining techniques or other advanced statistical methods.
- Combine disparate datasets to draw insights across our organization and make automation recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge, including query building and query optimization
- Familiar with Cloud Technologies, specifically Azure
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex technologies so that concepts can be communicated at all levels of the organization
- Innate curiosity of data and the ability to ask thoughtful questions and answer them correctly.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Experience performing analysis in some non-SQL based language: Python, R, etc.
- Experience or strong desire to learn Scala and Databricks
- Experience with dashboarding tools (Power BI, Splunk, Tableau)
- Detailed understanding of the Power BI architecture a plus
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance. Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, Innovative Work Space Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification.
California Applicants (Privacy Notice): In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as part of our processing and evaluation of California job applicants, TEAM collects the information that such applicants voluntarily provide to us as well as information that we may gather from third-party sources, such as for verification, reference, and background check purposes. This information typically includes the following categories of information: identifiers, protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, professional or employment-related information, non-public education information, and inferences drawn from other personal information (such as from references). Some of this information may be covered by the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). TEAM uses this information for business purposes solely within the context of each applicant’s role as a job applicant to, and (if applicable) a future employee of, TEAM, including potentially retaining this information in order to consider and contact you about future or different employment opportunities. Please contact TEAM’s Human Resources Department should you have any questions about the categories of personal information TEAM collects about California job applicants or the purposes for which TEAM uses such information.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Software Development Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.