Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Provide excellence in service by quickly responding to client calls and emails in order to resolve customer questions and inquiries.
• Engage in real-time troubleshooting and deep dive research with customers to resolve technical & software related issues.
• Ensure frequent, timely and consistent follow-up with customers while investigating and resolving issues.
• Accurately respond to and track call history using an internal (CRM) customer relations management software.
• Provide clear, concise and detailed documentation of all software and technical related issues for client accounts within the internal CRM.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Work collaboratively with other team members to understand the issues and take steps needed to resolve software related issues.
• Install & update hardware and software applications.
• Ability to create technical documentation – user guides, FAQs or other resource materials.
• Effectively utilize a variety of internal computer applications.
• Ability to work flexible hours between 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. CST with after-hours rotation following successful training period.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
• 1-2 years of equivalent work experience
• Basic understanding of Accounting principles
• Prior experience with CRM/call tracking software
• Extremely detail oriented with proven ability to handle multiple projects/customers at one time
• Demonstrated ability to solve business issues
• Ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communication
• Ability to listen to business and/or technical requirements of external and internal co-workers to determine solutions to meet business needs
• Strong organization skills
• Proven ability to meet project deadlines and meet customer expectations
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with TEAM’s suite of products and other internal computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
• Ability to work in a team environment exhibiting a positive and professional attitude
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, ranging from 75% of the work day
• Some travel may be requested
• Experience supporting Microsoft and SQL database product(s)
• Experience with financial statements, workforce management, operations and payroll software
• Proficiency in SQL, Windows NT, Windows 2000/XP, Crystal Reports and Access
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance. Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, Innovative Work Space Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
California Applicants (Privacy Notice): In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as part of our processing and evaluation of California job applicants, TEAM collects the information that such applicants voluntarily provide to us as well as information that we may gather from third-party sources, such as for verification, reference, and background check purposes. This information typically includes the following categories of information: identifiers, protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, professional or employment-related information, non-public education information, and inferences drawn from other personal information (such as from references). Some of this information may be covered by the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). TEAM uses this information for business purposes solely within the context of each applicant’s role as a job applicant to, and (if applicable) a future employee of, TEAM, including potentially retaining this information in order to consider and contact you about future or different employment opportunities. Please contact TEAM’s Human Resources Department should you have any questions about the categories of personal information TEAM collects about California job applicants or the purposes for which TEAM uses such information.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans, 401(K) & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
This job reports to the Client Services Assistant Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally