Who we are. TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
Job Skills / Requirements
The role of the Product Manager is to collect and conceptualize new product/feature ideas based on the industry and input from Customers and Prospects. Then, drive to make that vision a reality. The Product Manager will work in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, Sales, Marketing, Service and Support to ensure that product/system features, functionality, and usability requirements are well defined and meet business needs. This person is a leader that will serve as external and internal evangelist for the product offering. The Product Manager is responsible for attaining the results in the roadmap initiative.
- Represent the Product Strategy & Vision
- Engage with experts to gain a full understanding of market problems, industry trends and competitive offers
- Gather product pain points and opportunities by conducting user research supported by on-going outreach to Customer and Potentials
- Define and represent the business value proposition including ‘What’ the goals and objectives are and ‘Why’ they are so important to gain market share
- Build a business case
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product through buy, build and partner options
- Manage the Entire Product Lifecycle from Strategy to Execution
- Build and be the guardian for the living product roadmap
- Provide servant leadership and set build priorities
- Use research and usage data to drive product features and enhancements through conception, planning, development, release, early adoption and market penetration
- Define product features, maintain the product backlog, and be accountable for the business results
- Dig into problems, conduct analysis and share findings with delivery team
- Know-how to write, break down and prioritize user stories with supporting acceptance criteria
- Partner with Product to have a full understanding of the market problems to categorize user stories into must have, should have and/or nice to have buckets
- Manage the agreed-upon backlog priority of the solution for each sprint
- Ensure continuity in business decisions throughout lifecycle of the effort
- Go to Market Implementation and Delivery
- Be a change agent and exercise change management best practices
- Serve as a strong leader and customer advocate in interactions with Development/Quality, Sales, Marketing, Service and Support
- Participate in a company-wide go-to-market plan working will all departments to execute
- Be accountable for business knowledge and results; work closely with senior leadership providing status, action plans and recommendations
- Proven track record solving problems for web and mobile users
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dev Ops
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance. Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, Innovative Work Space Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
California Applicants (Privacy Notice): In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as part of our processing and evaluation of California job applicants, TEAM collects the information that such applicants voluntarily provide to us as well as information that we may gather from third-party sources, such as for verification, reference, and background check purposes. This information typically includes the following categories of information: identifiers, protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, professional or employment-related information, non-public education information, and inferences drawn from other personal information (such as from references). Some of this information may be covered by the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). TEAM uses this information for business purposes solely within the context of each applicant’s role as a job applicant to, and (if applicable) a future employee of, TEAM, including potentially retaining this information in order to consider and contact you about future or different employment opportunities. Please contact TEAM’s Human Resources Department should you have any questions about the categories of personal information TEAM collects about California job applicants or the purposes for which TEAM uses such information.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Director of Product
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1