Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas. We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, which distinguishes us in the area of security services. Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites. TIS has seen steady growth since it was founded in 1969 and currently has about 350 employees in the DFW area.
EEO AAP M/F/D/V.
Texas PSB License C-00111
Job Skills / Requirements
HOA Pool Security Officer
- Full-time and part-time positions in the Bedford area
- Pay rates are $16/hr. Bi Weekley pay.
- Successful candidates must have clear arrest records.
- Be licensed to work as Commissioned Security Officer by Texas DPS.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE - 1st, and 2nd shift, 7 days a week. Weekends 12-hour shifts.
- Deter criminal activity and misconduct.
- Conduct Patrol of Pool areas.
- Control access to and from buildings and sites.
- Compose activity and incident reports.
- Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Work flexible shifts up to 40 hours per week.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass a criminal background check, personal references, employment verifications.
- Provide military discharge document with discharge status indicated, if applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with the public.
- Read, speak, and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic Android or Apple-based smartphone skills.
- Prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Ability to do rounds of building or work areas
Texas Industrial Security, Inc. is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Texas DPS Non-Commissioned (Unarmed) Security Officer License (Active)
Texas DPS Non-Commissioned (Unarmed) Security Officer License (Expired/Inactive)
Additional Information / Benefits
Overtime Hours Available
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends, Summers.