Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas. We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, which distinguishes us in the area of security services. Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites. TIS has seen steady growth since it was founded in 1969 and currently has about 350 employees in the DFW area.
EEO AAP M/F/D/V.
Texas PSB License C-00111.
Full and part-time posts available in the Dallas area for sharply dressed, neat, alert, and customer-focused officers. Successful candidates must have clear arrest records and be licensed to work as Commissioned Security Officer by Texas DPS.
Shift: Daytime, evenings, weekdays, and/or weekends.
Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Work flexible shifts up to 40 hours per week.
- Have a weapon and duty belt.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment, and education verifications.
- Provide military discharge document with discharge status indicated, if applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with the public.
- Read, speak, and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic Android-based smart-phone skills.
- Prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
Texas Industrial Security, Inc. is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Texas DPS Commissioned (Armed) Security Officer License (Active)
Benefits: Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.