Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas. We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, which distinguishes us in the area of security services. Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites. TIS has seen steady growth since it was founded in 1969 and currently has about 350 employees in the DFW area.
EEO AAP M/F/D/V.
Texas PSB License C-00111
Job Skills / Requirements
Special Security Corporal Job Description:
This position is for commissioned security officers, who wish to become Elite Officers, Post Commanders, or Field Supervisors. Special Security Corporals are trained on many different posts and are generally available for any shift within a predetermined weekly schedule. Special Security Corporals are paid a fixed rate but may be utilized on both armed and unarmed posts.
Special Security Corporal duties are primarily, but not limited to:
- Set and maintain a high standard for your fellow officers to follow, including job performance and uniform appearance.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the customer and their representative(s).
- Understand the customer's security and operational needs.
- Work open posts as directed by operations management. You may work either a partial or an entire shift dependent on available resources.
- Your availability is determined on a weekly basis in cooperation with operations management. You may be asked to work a post at any time.
- Ensure that all Daily Activity Reports, Incident Reports, etc. are completed in a timely, accurate, and legible manner.
- Maintain and safeguard all post-related equipment (phone, camera, golf-cart, vehicle, etc.). Report any serious equipment issues to a TIS supervisor immediately.
- Report any violations of TIS or customer policy or procedure to a TIS supervisor immediately.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Texas DPS Commissioned (Armed) Security Officer License (Active)
Additional Information / Benefits
Overtime Hours Available
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.