Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas. We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, which distinguishes us in the area of security services. Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites. TIS has seen steady growth since it was founded in 1969 and currently has about 350 employees in the DFW area.
Texas PSB License C-00111
Job Skills / Requirements
Part-time posts available in the Midlothian area for sharply dressed, neat, alert, and customer-focused officers. Successful candidates must have clear arrest records and be licensed to work as Commissioned Security Officer by Texas DPS.
Shift: All, 24/7
Deter criminal activity and misconduct. Conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol. Control access to and from buildings and sites. Compose activity and incident reports. Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Work flexible shifts up to 32 hours per week.
- Have weapon and duty belt.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications.
- Provide military discharge document with discharge status indicated, if applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with the public.
- Read, speak and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic Android-based smart-phone skills.
- Prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
Texas Industrial Security, Inc. is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Texas DPS Commissioned (Armed) Security Officer License (Active)
Additional Information / Benefits
Overtime Hours Available
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.