Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas.
Join one of the largest privately-held security companies in Dallas/Fort Worth! Since 1969, Texas Industrial Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments. At TIS we're committed to the hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best and the brightest officers for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees a promise to provide a safe, disciplined, and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, with backgrounds in city, state, and federal contracts.
Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites.
Currently, we have about 350 employees in the DFW area. EEO AAP
M/F/Vet/Disabled.Texas PSB License C-00111
Job Skills / Requirements
- Full- and part-time security officer positions in the Ennis area
- Pay rates are from $14/hr. Bi Weekley pay.
- Successful candidates must have clear arrest records.
- Ability to be licensed to work as Non-Commissioned Security Officer by Texas DPS.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE -
24/7 for full time and Sat - Sun 5 am to 5 pm for part time.
- Security Officers Deter criminal activity and misconduct.
- Conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol.
- Control access to and from buildings and sites.
- Compose activity and incident reports.
- Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Work flexible shifts when needed.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass a criminal background check, personal references, employment verifications.
- Provide military discharge document with discharge status indicated, if applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with the public.
- Read, speak, and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic Android or Apple-based smartphone skills.
- Prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Ability to do rounds of building or work areas
Texas Industrial Security, Inc. is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Additional Information / Benefits
Overtime Hours Available
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Michael Keen
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.