Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
State License B2500127
Job Skills / Requirements
We are looking for an exceptional Front Desk Concierge Ambassador to work at our luxurious High Rise property located in Downtown Orlando. This Ambassador will join a dynamic team that provides best-in-class service to our residents and guests.
We need professionals who share our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience.
Rate Range $12-$15
- Greet and acknowledge all residents and announce all visitors.
- Monitors, announces and control access to the property.
- Reviews access control cameras frequently and reports any suspicious activity according to front desk procedures.
- Provide resident services including but not limited to: package handling and dry cleaning acceptance and retrieval, transportation options, restaurants reservations and additional requests upon demand.
- Adhere to formal operating policies and procedures that mandate certain customer service techniques and emergency response procedures.
- Ensure property rules and regulations are consistently enforced.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the attractions, nightlife, and special services of the surrounding area in order to enhance a 5-star residential-living experience.
- Adheres to all front desk protocols including, but not limited to: reviewing and completing Daily Activity Reports (DAR); completing incident reports for management and responding to emergency situations.
- Ensures that resident and guest concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Reports to Property Manager and/or Lead Concierge any resident or guest dissatisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Hospitality training and/or experience
- Working in luxury residential buildings in front desk operations and safety practices preferred.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing with staff.
- Willing to stand for 8 hours in a front desk area.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be capable of performing duties in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work mornings, afternoons and weekends.
- Work is performed inside and outside a property or installation, with exposure to inclement weather conditions and unpredictable crisis situations.
- Ability to take initiative to identify and resolve problems.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Ops Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1