Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Provide high quality security services to protect individuals and property.
- Remain flexible in a continuously changing environment; adapt to diverse situations.
- Familiar with site specific post orders and operations manuals.
- Enforce client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Closely monitor circuit television systems and alarms.
- Able to multitask, write legible comprehensive incident reports, observe and record information, apply attention to detail and people skills, display vigilance, focus and diligence
- Must be a good communicator, both verbal and written, must be capable of handling typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain high standards of attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Exhibit a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have valid NYS Security License.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Open availability including possible weekends and holidays.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to start work immediately upon approval.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
NYS Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4