Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are seeking professional Fire Guards with a F-01 license.
- security patrols, enforcing security procedures, protecting property from theft, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Ability to identify emergency situations.
- Perfect knowledge of the building layouts.
- Responds to calls for assistance, write reports on accidents and incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations.
- Ability to stand, waalk for long periods of time. Provides needed assistance to customers, residents, employees and visitors in accordance to company or department procedures.
- A valid F-01 license required.
- A valid NY security license required.
- Deliver our professional stamp of customer service that our clients deserve.
- Compensation is highly competitive
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
NYS Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 5