Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Conduct security patrols
- Enforce security procedures, protecting property from theft, fire or accidents
- Respond to calls for assistance, write reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations.
- Provide assistance to customers, residents, employees and visitors in accordance to company procedures.
- Work is performed inside and outside a property or installation, with exposure to inclement weather conditions and unpredictable crisis situations.
- May require some physical activities as lifting, kneeling.
- Maintain the NYS security license unexpired.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
NYS Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 5