Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
Come between 10 am and 2 pm and you will be interviewed for the positions available! Address: 1016 West Edgar Road Linden, NJ 07036
We offer competitive wages and Benefits!!
- Perform access control duties, enforcing security procedures, protecting property from theft, sabotage, fire and accidents
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Must have valid SORA Security License
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices
- Maintain high standards of attendance and punctuality
- Maintain neat and professional appearance at all times
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 6