Managing your facility is no easy task; considering everything from cleanliness, periodic work, preventative maintenance, lighting solutions, Integrated Pest Management - the list is endless... The team at Summit Facility Solutions have adopted a partnership approach to facilities management. Our success is founded on the premise that success in managing your client space requires both the vendor (that's us!) and the customer to form a synergy and work together. This means great communication, constant quality assurance & improvement and a dedicated team to get the job done. We understand the day to day struggle with maintaining your facility; we go beyond the vendor/customer relationship and integrate ourselves into your space to learn the idiosyncrasies so we can design a custom approach to managing the growing needs of your space. By joining as a staff member of the Summit team, you are acting as a solution based representative of our company. We strive to be one of the best service delivery companies on the market and that starts with our employees.
Manager shall oversee and actively work as a team with several employees performing cleaning (the removal of dirt, grime, grease, stickers and debris) of the following surfaces to prepare them for application of disinfectant products in accordance with the
• Doors: all entry doors to the station, doors leading from mezzanine to a platform
• Benches: entire bench seat (front and back)
• All AFC (Automated Fare Card) including High Entrance/Exit Turnstiles, turnstiles, MetroCard
Vending Machines, MetroCard Express Machines MetroCard Readers
• OMNY (One Metro New York) Validators
• Booth: all potential touch surfaces around the exterior of the booth
• Emergency Exit Gates: inclusive of pushbar, door, keyhole
Customer Communication Equipment: Help Point Intercoms, Customer Assistance Intercoms, Yellow NYCT Phones
• Elevator Cab and Exterior Areas: inclusive of rails and push buttons inside and outside
• Escalator Handrails
• Stairway Handrails
NOTE: Except as specified above, do not clean digital screens (On-the-Go kiosk, OUTFRONT digital media
screens, electronic maps)
Hours will typically be 7pm-12/1230am each night
Stations are serviced every night of the week.
This job reports to the Eric Malament
This is a Part-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4