Managing your facility is no easy task; considering everything from cleanliness, periodic work, preventative maintenance, lighting solutions, Integrated Pest Management - the list is endless... The team at Summit Facility Solutions have adopted a partnership approach to facilities management. Our success is founded on the premise that success in managing your client space requires both the vendor (that's us!) and the customer to form a synergy and work together. This means great communication, constant quality assurance & improvement and a dedicated team to get the job done. We understand the day to day struggle with maintaining your facility; we go beyond the vendor/customer relationship and integrate ourselves into your space to learn the idiosyncrasies so we can design a custom approach to managing the growing needs of your space. By joining as a staff member of the Summit team, you are acting as a solution based representative of our company. We strive to be one of the best service delivery companies on the market and that starts with our employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Service to take place during normal operating hours.
- Wipe down all restroom partitions
- Wipe clean any FRP on restroom walls
- Clean and disinfect all restroom fixtures
- Sweep, mop and disinfect all floor surfaces
- Refill all dispensers with shop provided soap, paper towels and toilet paper.
- Clean all mirrors.
- Dust Mop and Wet Mop with a Neutral Cleaner all hard surfaces in the waiting area and entrance (do not enter the shop floor unless to clean shop restroom).
- Clean mats if necessary.
- Clean all entrance doors (Shop Door & Waiting Area Door) interior/exterior glass - wipe down all door frames, kick plates, thresholds and hardware.
- Ensure there are no cobwebs in the corners of the door jambs.
Show Room/Waiting Area
- Dust and sanitize the counter tops, front of counter as well as any tables and chairs.
- Dust and sanitize phones, computers, monitors.
- Wipe down and disinfect the play area (if applicable)
- Wipe down all windowsills
- Spot clean all interior glass (glass facing the street as well as glass that looks into the showroom)
There are 25 local sites to be serviced; each taking approx. 30 minutes + all locations are within minutes of eachother
Additional Information / Benefits
Why join Summit?
- All Cleaners are W2 employees
- Part or full-time employment available
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid training program
- Scheduling that meets your needs
- Modern, technology-oriented workplace
- High school diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Ability to speak and write English
- Available to work during daytime operating hours (9am-6pm)
- Possess a functional smartphone with a data plan that can download the our application (iOS and Android devices)
- Reliable transportation to and from client accounts
- 2+ year of cleaning or service experience preferred
- Ability to work in an isolated environment with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include: walking and standing during the entire shift (often 4-8 hours), climbing stairs, kneeling to clean floors, pushing and pulling objects, lifting and moving objects (up to 50 lbs), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movement
- Valid drivers license
This job reports to the Eric Malament
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2