Managing your facility is no easy task; considering everything from cleanliness, periodic work, preventative maintenance, lighting solutions, Integrated Pest Management - the list is endless... The team at Summit Facility Solutions have adopted a partnership approach to facilities management. Our success is founded on the premise that managing your client space requires both the vendor (that's us!) and the customer to form a synergy and work together. This means great communication, constant quality assurance & improvement and a dedicated team to get the job done.
We understand the day to day struggle with maintaining your facility; we go beyond the vendor/customer relationship and integrate ourselves into your space to learn the idiosyncrasies so we can design a custom approach to managing the growing needs of your space. By joining as a staff member of the Summit team, you are acting as a solution based representative of our company. We strive to be one of the best service delivery companies on the market and that starts with our employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide exceptional customer service in person, on the phone, and via the internet. In addition, he or she performs in a sales capacity by promoting Summit Facility Solutions full portfolio of products and services. The CSR must work to maximize revenues while ethically balancing the needs of the customer with options for solutions.
Our ideal candidate has a desire to be part of a close-knit hard-working office family. They should possess outstanding communication skills, true multi-tasking experience and a willingness to learn all aspects of our Solutions-based Business.
Our most successful teammates in this position have a minimum of one-year customer service experience, excellent computer skills, strong phone skills, and solid math skills. Ideally, our best-fit candidate would have experience in the facilities services industry.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Manage paperwork flow – request, receive, file appropriately all necessary paperwork from or for new clients, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Receive requests and dispatch crews for Nationwide clients
- Receive consumables orders and process requests for quotes – enter data into system properly for invoicing
Qualities Needed for the Trainee:
- Exhibits energetic personality and trustworthy
- Has to be adaptable to new, fast-growing environments
- Must be excellent both written and verbally as a communicator
- Must be a people’s person and love to build new and continuous relationships
- Solution-oriented, problem solver, and incredible attention to detail
Why Work At Summit?
- We have a team-centric atmosphere where employees have the opportunity and are encouraged to grow well beyond their entry-level positions
- Our team of Principal owners are present, hands-on, and eager to directly train and mentor the right candidate
- At Summit, we believe in a work-life balance. This field is demanding but we always do our best to allow for flexibility with our employees offering mixed scheduling between office and home as well as full WFH positions
This job reports to the Kristen McDermott
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1