Managing your facility is no easy task; considering everything from cleanliness, periodic work, preventative maintenance, lighting solutions, Integrated Pest Management - the list is endless... The team at Summit Facility Solutions have adopted a partnership approach to facilities management. Our success is founded on the premise that success in managing your client space requires both the vendor (that's us!) and the customer to form a synergy and work together. This means great communication, constant quality assurance & improvement and a dedicated team to get the job done. We understand the day to day struggle with maintaining your facility; we go beyond the vendor/customer relationship and integrate ourselves into your space to learn the idiosyncrasies so we can design a custom approach to managing the growing needs of your space. By joining as a staff member of the Summit team, you are acting as a solution based representative of our company. We strive to be one of the best service delivery companies on the market and that starts with our employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
This position requires both an office and a field presence.
Experience managing direct reports is a required skill.
This position will require a commitment today and nighttime activities as well as occasional weekends. This is a fast-paced and very demanding environment that requires a hardworking and driven individual with a passion for driving improvement and demanding success. If you are a Strategic Thinking Operations Oriented Manager with an Entrepreneurial Spirit and the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Ensure the development of long-term strategy as well as sound annual business plans to develop growth.
·Oversee daily operations, budgets, and team personnel.
· Manage corporation expenses relating to cleaning services including delivery costs, labor costs, supplies, etc.
· Meet regularly with clients to ensure their satisfaction with current contract services and to identify their changing needs and requirements.
· Review service delivery and staffing reports to ensure identification of service and/or contract issues.
· Analyze processes and practices in-light of customer needs and service expectation.
· Understand all customer contract commitments and schedule services accordingly.
· Allocate resources appropriate for customer sites, while maintaining appropriate inventories of supplies.
· Meet regularly with Operations and Sales staff and in addition to customers to monitor service delivery performance, identifying any deficiencies in delivery.
· Oversee the recruitment of cleaning staff, the training orientation of new staff and the continual development of new staff.
· Other duties as needed by company
Qualifications: · 5-7 years progressive experience in multi-site commercial custodial operations. · Multi-site Commercial Janitorial Operations experience a MUST!
Strong communication skills both verbally and written ability to communicate effectively with building owners, senior management staff, clients, vendors, and staff. · Effective problem solving, leadership, organizational and planning skills. · Strong business development experience, skills, and ideas.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Eric Malament
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1