The team at Summit Facility Solutions have adopted a partnership approach to facilities management. Our success is founded on the premise that success in managing a clients space requires both the vendor (that's us!) and the customer to form a synergy and work together. This means great communication, constant quality assurance & improvement and a dedicated team to get the job done. By joining as a staff member of the Summit team, you are acting as a solution based representative of our company. We strive to be one of the best service delivery companies on the market and that starts with our employees.
Job Skills / Requirements
Full-Time Porter staff. Works with Resident Manager and additional team members on shift to handle daily cleaning tasks to maintain a large luxury rental building. Tasks include:
- Cleaning of glass and entrance
- Dusting common areas
- Cleaning of carpets & upholstery
- Cleaning floors in common areas
- Cleaning common restrooms
- Cleaning all amenity rooms including gyms, libraries, game rooms etc.
- Addressing residents concerns: spills, hazards
- Preparing lobby for inclement weather
- Communicating with team members and management
- Collecting trash/recyclables from refuge rooms on each floor
- Operating and cleaning trash compactor regularly
- May be required to lift objects of 45+lbs.
Employees must be punctual, arriving prior to shift and ready to work at their assigned time. Various shifts available including morning, mid-day and overnight. All available shifts are full time: 35+ hr per week.
Additional Information / Benefits
Work with an experienced team of professionals.
On the job, paid training.
Opporunity for growth within the company and industry.
Accrued PTO based on hours worked.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Kristen McDermott
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 8