Metropolitan Security, a provider to premier commercial facilities located in the greater New York area is committed to being the best!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift. You will act as a liaison between the company and security officers. You will supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline when necessary. This position is working Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. The starting pay is $17.00 per hour.
- Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Executive;
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also may include assisting manager in performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.);
- Administers training programs;
- Enforces policies and procedures as outlined in the handbook;
- Assists with the communication of policies;
- Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities; review incident reports prior to submitting to manager and coordinate preliminary investigations.
Qualified applicants for the Shift Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- At least 18 years of age;
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner;
- Posses a NY State Security License;
- Have verifiable prior employment references;
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills;
- Possess the ability to follow instruction and procedure;
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays